Free Your Saint Patrick’s Day Promotion Terms and Conditions
Short Terms and Conditions
ROI 18+ only. Enter from 03.02.2020 – 08.03.2020. Enter via landing page https://7upfree.ie only. Prize is a place at a food experience (7 to be won), an outdoors experience (7 to be won) or a music experience (100 to be won). Visit website for full terms & prize details. Promoter is 7UP/PepsiCo Ireland.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all ROI residents over 18 excluding employees, and their immediate families, PepsiCo Ireland, Havas and its affiliated companies, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the promotion.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
3. 7UP is the promoter.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion. Entry is free.
5. There are three separate experiences being created by PepsiCo for this promotion. The prize to be won is a place at one of these experiences.
i. Experience 1 (Music Experience) is a music concert which takes place in Urban Plant Life on Tuesday 17th March 2020.
The acts will be Hudson Taylor plus one support act to be confirmed. The concert will begin at 12 midday and end at 18.00.
The prize is for you and a friend and there are 100 prizes to be won across various retailers and 7UP Ireland’s social channels. Runner up prizes will also be on offer up until 31st March.
ii. Experience 2 (Outdoors Event) is an activity-based event on Torc Mountain in Killarney to take place on Tuesday 17th of March 2020.
The event will be hosted by Leanne Moore and will consist of the following:
1. Light breakfast served at 9.30am in Victoria House Hotel.
2. Moderate hike at Torc Mountain.
3. Late afternoon 3-course meal in Victoria House Hotel.
4. One night’s accommodation in Victoria House Hotel. This can be used the night before the event (Monday 16th)
The prize is for you and one friend and there are 7 prizes to give away.
iii. Experience 3 (Food Experience) is a food tasting event taking place at Chocolate Factory in Dublin 1 on Saturday 14th March 2020.
The menu will be created by food brand “Currabinny”. The experience will begin at 6pm and end at 10pm.
The prize is for you and two friends and there are 7 prizes to be won.
6. Entry to the promotion will be through https://7upfree.ie. Entrants must select which experience they would like to attend and enter their details in the required fields.
7. Entry is limited to one entry per person per event.
8. The opening time for receipt of entries is 9am on 3rd February and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 on 8th March.
9. PepsiCo Ireland reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or inappropriate entries. No responsibility will be taken for technical or telecommunication error. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
10. PepsiCo Ireland reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details including one of the following a passport, driver’s licence and/or Garda Age Card, and to further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirement or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. PepsiCo Ireland will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
11. The winners will be chosen by a random draw by PepsiCo Ireland from all valid entries received by the closing date.
Winners of the Food Experience and the Outdoor Event will be chosen after the competition closes.
Winners for the Music Experience will be selected in two rounds:
1. No more than 25 winners will be selected from entrants received before the competition closing date
2. The remaining winners will be selected after the closing date.
The winners will be notified no later than 10th March and must claim the prize by 12th March. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners, however, if the prize is not claimed by 12th March an alternative winner will be chosen at PepsiCo Ireland’s sole discretion.
12. The winner and their chosen friend(s) must be available to attend the experiences as set out in this document.
13. The winner must bring a passport, driving license or Garda for identity verification purposes. Failure to bring one of these forms of ID will result in the winner being denied entry to the event. Other forms of ID will not be accepted.
14. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure availability on agreed date, such as but not limited to arranging annual leave from work.
15. As the prize for the promotion involves tickets to a live event, the winner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that the winner (and/or any accompanying guests) cannot attend the relevant event, we shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative tickets.
16. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of PepsiCo Ireland are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. PepsiCo Ireland reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
18. The winner and their friend(s) will be required to take part in related publicity, including images and videos which will be posted on 7UP Ireland’s social channels during and after the events.
19. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion by PepsiCo Ireland and/or by Havas Dublin or Maximum Media on behalf of PepsiCo Ireland and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. All data will be handled in full accordance with GDPR requirements.
20. If any provision of these promotional terms is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, other provisions of these promotional terms will not be affected and will remain in full force and effect.